html-js

Friday, July 27, 2018

Talking to a Cyberstalker







It is NOT cool at all when you wake up, pick up your phone and it is completely empty. No data no pictures no wallpaper, and no email, It's a nightmare, thats what it is. One morning I had gotten up to find the permissions. He had them all set to himself. I am now officially scared of my computer!




He keeps trying to stop me, right now from writing this. He seems actually to be a nice man. The night I spoke to him on the phone he seemed to be honest and trustworthy. We listened to music one day and it was very enjoyable. But then he does something stupid like erase my entire phone. I don't know him or what he wants. I'm 62 years old, still young at heart but still...I also have PPMS Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis. It is the worst form of this disease.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Things (according to me)

Awesome Things (according to me)